Digital Marketing Assistant
Due to continued growth S&W Wholesale Ltd, Northern Ireland's leading independent FMCG organisation wish to expand their Marketing Team. With the appointment of the role of Digital Marketing Assistant with a clear pathway of developing into Digital Marketing Executive.
As a people focused business you can be assured that a career with S&W will be both progressive and rewarding.
Reporting to: Brand Marketing Lead
Responsible for: Digital Marketing function
About the role
Responsible for planning, creating & executing online content to promote our symbol brands & wholesale market, to grow reach, engagement & Sales. Producing informative and engaging activity and promoting the business through several digital channels. (B2B and B2C)
- Implement and contribute to the digital strategy showcasing the brand message and guidelines across all touch points and social media platforms (including Email Campaigns).
- Manage digital channels to drive engagement and increase awareness of S&W symbol brands & wholesale services.
- Content marketing – Provide & create informative and engaging copy for social and digital channels e.g. animations, videos, e-communications and e-brochures.
- Social Media Marketing – Create & manage social media to maintain regular activity across all channels to grow engagement and audiences.
- Create Geo Advertising
- Content creation, maintenance and increase traffic through improved SEO.
- Publish articles and information across digital channels including Social Media & company websites, ensuring content is updated regularly.
- Keeping updated with new digital marketing & social media trends.
- Establishment of clear selling messages to highlight product benefits to our target market.
- Measure performance of activity using Google Analytics and other social media analytic tools.
- Produce monthly reports showing online performance & engagement.
- E-Marketing – create e-mail based marketing campaigns to align with S&W’s Wholesale & Retail Symbol brands.
- Be an integral part of the marketing team investigating, recommending and exploiting new opportunities in the marketplace.
- Monitor and report all competitor activity in all relevant markets.
- Remain totally commercially aware of all issues that might impact on the business.
- Liaise with agencies on various web and design projects.
- Budget Tracking on monthly basis.
- Other relevant marketing duties as and when required
What you will need
- A degree in marketing, or related field is required
- Proven experience of digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of digital marketing techniques and concepts
- Strong I.T. capability with the Adobe suite or other relating marketing software
- Strong knowledge of CMS & SEO
- Ability to develop, create & execute online content to match strategy and plans for all brands and symbols within S&W Group.
- Enthusiastic and creative
- Strong organisational & creative skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced Adobe Suite Training/skills.
- Adobe After Effects
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Experience within retail/distribution desirable but not essential.
- Experience with NI & ROI markets desirable but not essential.
Professional skills you’ll need for this job opportunity
Digital Marketing and Advertising Skills
Digital Marketing forum
A Whole Lot More!
Based conveniently in Newry, S&W has a unique access point to key markets in NI and ROI. Their history dates back to 1916 with Newry Cash & Carry, before merging with J&E Whitten in 2000 to become Savage and Whitten (S&W) as they are known today. Today, S&W is a top 100 NI business and one of the largest independent wholesalers on the island of Ireland, servicing over 2,000 customers. The growth of their business is down to the ability to service both independent and symbol retailers, as well as the growth of the symbol brands it owns and operates.
Going above and beyond for customers is the key factor in what has made S&W successful and a key part of how the business plans to offer 'A Whole Lot More' going forward as it introduces a new look and feel for the business. Summing up the refreshed brand direction. Managing Director, Michael Skelton: "For us, A Whole Lot More is what we promise our customers. It's what we offer and the service that underpins that - we believe it's important to offer the product but just as important is the service, so our customers can easily order what they need and know they'll get it from us when they need it."
Everyone at S&W is encouraged to bring their best selves to work, and given the resources and opportunity to realise their own personal success. We offer our employees #awholelotmoresupport, to ensure you develop and grow with us.
Vacation/Paid Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Retirement Plan and/or Pension
Gym Membership or Wellness Programs
Digital Marketing Assistant
A Whole Lot More!