Toyota Sales Executive
This is an exciting time to join the Toyota Sales team in Campsie. Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be a key member of our well established successful sales team, focusing on maximising opportunities to ensure profitability targets are reached.
About the role
You will be responsible for achieving company targets, securing repeat customer business and building strong relationships.
Some responsibilities will be, but are not limited to;
• Achieving personal and team KPIs
• Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction to every customer
• Providing expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding finance and insurance products available
• Listening to customer requirements and providing solutions to their needs
Skills and Competencies Required:
• A high level of IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Office
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Be able to work independently and also as part of a team
• Positive, confident, determined approach
• Driven to meet targets
• Time management skills
• Experience of Kerridge or another CRM system would be advantageous but not essential
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the line manager.
The company reserves the right to expand the short listing criteria to facilitate the short listing process.
Donnelly Group is an equal opportunities employer
What you will need
- Full valid driving license required
- At least 1 years previous experience in a sales environment working towards targets
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C including Maths and English
- A good level of IT literacy, including knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work independently and also as part of a team
- Positive, confident, determined approach
- Driven to meet targets
- Time management skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Professional skills you’ll need for this job opportunity
Establishing Rapport With Clients
Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Negotiating Skills/Closing techniques
Time Management/Organisational skills
Exceeding Customer Expectations
Working Under Pressure
The Donnelly Group has been synonymous with the motor industry in Northern Ireland since 1947 when Peter Donnelly started a vehicle repair and taxi business in Caledon on the border of Co Tyrone and Armagh. Since then the Donnelly Group has become the largest family-owned automotive company in Northern Ireland. We offer competitive salaries, industry-leading work-life balance, generous holiday allowance, continuous training and development, wide-ranging benefits, and an opportunity to give volunteering time back to the communities within which we serve through the Donnelly Group Foundation.
Our teams across all our branches get involved with fundraising for our nominated charity partner, through football tournaments, Donnelly Group bake-off events, dragon boat racing, abseiling, cycling events as well as having a ‘Foundation Day’; a paid day off, to get involved with community projects. We like to feel that we work hard and play hard.