Customer Service Consultant
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Consultant to join our team.
Customer Service Consultant Job Purpose:Acts as liaison between customers and service department by communicating with customers regarding vehicle problems and repair timeline, and expressing customer concerns to service department. You will display exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude.
About the role
Service Advisor Job Duties:
• Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
• Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
• Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
• Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
• Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
• Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
• Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
• Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
• Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
• Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
• Processes customer payments
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the line manager.
The company reserves the right to expand the short listing criteria to facilitate the short listing process.
Donnelly Group is an equal opportunities employer
What you will need
- Full valid driving license required
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sales experience
- Self motivated
- Strong computer skills
- Previous Experience in Vehicle Service Department
- Previous working experience with targets and selling
Professional skills you’ll need for this job opportunity
Establishing Rapport With Clients
Exceptional Customer Service Skills
Time Management/Organisational skills
Exceeding Customer Expectations
Working Under Pressure
As Northern Ireland’s largest family-owned motor retailer in Northern Ireland, the Donnelly Group offers customers the best deals on a huge selection of new cars, used cars, and commercial vehicles. Built on customer service over 70 years ago, the Donnelly Group prides itself on the quality of service provided to every customer throughout the process of matching them to a vehicle that suits their needs, requirements, and budget. With nine locations across Northern Ireland in Ballymena, Bangor, Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, Dungannon, Dungannon M1, Eglinton, Enniskillen, Mallusk, and Maydown Derry/Londonderry, motorists are never far away from a Donnelly Group showroom.
The Donnelly Group has been synonymous with the motor industry in Northern Ireland since 1947 when Peter Donnelly started a vehicle repair and taxi business in Caledon on the border of Co Tyrone and Armagh. Since then the Donnelly Group has become the largest family-owned automotive company in Northern Ireland. We offer competitive salaries, industry-leading work-life balance, generous holiday allowance, continuous training and development, wide-ranging benefits, and an opportunity to give volunteering time back to the communities within which we serve through the Donnelly Group Foundation.
Our teams across all our branches get involved with fundraising for our nominated charity partner, through football tournaments, Donnelly Group bake-off events, dragon boat racing, abseiling, cycling events as well as having a ‘Foundation Day’; a paid day off, to get involved with community projects. We like to feel that we work hard and play hard.