Responsible for creating Marketing content, across all platforms to promote brand and company awareness.
About the role
- Working with the Marketing team to assist with the strategic marketing plan and objectives that support the company’s growth plans; to include digital marketing, promotional brochures/flyers and traditional marketing activities.
- Maintaining and updating social media plan, making maximum use of our in-house ability to produce excellent product imaginary to engage with target audience.
- Copy-writing and proof-reading documents for publication.
- Using Adobe In-design and Photoshop to create bespoke promotional brochures/flyers/POS
- Working with Excel to extract data and produce marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with Trading and Sales Department
- Deal with customer queries in a professional manner
- Liaise with the Sales & Trading Departments with regards to your duties always.
- Assist Sales Team daily and provide them with relevant sales reports & documentation.
- Communicate daily in a professional manner with customers and staff.
- Other administration and office duties as required.
- To act as an ambassador for S&W and always behave in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work effectively and efficiently as part of a team.
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate by your immediate manager.
What you will need
- Educated to at a minimum of GCSE Level or equivalent with Grade C in GCSE Maths / English
- Marketing, Communications or Business – related degree with 3 years’ experience within a marketing or marketing related role OR 5 years’ experience in a marketing and communications role
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Willing to undertake staff training and development as required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages- especially Excel
- Ability to analyse results of campaigns to gauge success and guide future marketing plans.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion for customer care and service
Professional skills you’ll need for this job opportunity
A Whole Lot More!
Based conveniently in Newry, S&W has a unique access point to key markets in NI and ROI. Their history dates back to 1916 with Newry Cash & Carry, before merging with J&E Whitten in 2000 to become Savage and Whitten (S&W) as they are known today. Today, S&W is a top 100 NI business and one of the largest independent wholesalers on the island of Ireland, servicing over 2,000 customers. The growth of their business is down to the ability to service both independent and symbol retailers, as well as the growth of the symbol brands it owns and operates.
Going above and beyond for customers is the key factor in what has made S&W successful and a key part of how the business plans to offer 'A Whole Lot More' going forward as it introduces a new look and feel for the business. Summing up the refreshed brand direction. Managing Director, Michael Skelton: "For us, A Whole Lot More is what we promise our customers. It's what we offer and the service that underpins that - we believe it's important to offer the product but just as important is the service, so our customers can easily order what they need and know they'll get it from us when they need it."
Everyone at S&W is encouraged to bring their best selves to work, and given the resources and opportunity to realise their own personal success. We offer our employees #awholelotmoresupport, to ensure you develop and grow with us.
Vacation/Paid Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Retirement Plan and/or Pension
Gym Membership or Wellness Programs
A Whole Lot More!