Buyer / Manager
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Retail Buyer to join the team at Smyth Pattersons. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail, an understanding of market trends, and the ability to make purchasing decisions that enhance our store's homeware and furniture offerings.
Salary: £35,000 and bonus structure
About the role
This role is an integral part to the business, the buyer will be responsible for evaluating and selecting products that align with the store’s brand, customer preferences and current market trends.
Develop a strong relationship with suppliers, using negotiating skills to ensure the best prices, quality, and delivery schedules.
What you will need
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar retail setting.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proficient in using retail software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel as required for trade shows and meetings.
- Proven Budget Management skills
- Essential that you can work as part of a team.
Professional skills you’ll need for this job opportunity
Customer Relationship Management
BeyondHR is a progressive, independently owned HR consultancy firm that helps organisations recruit, manage and safeguard their staff. The Health & Safety and HR consultancy company works for a range of SMEs and larger corporates across Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. Its HR consultancy team boasts some of the most experienced HR consultants in the outsourced HR industry.